Sheer Terror have been a staple in the punk scene since their inception and have released some of the most classic hardcore records to ever exist; Just Cant Hate Enough (1990), Ugly and Proud (1991), Thanks Fer Nuthin (1992) and Love Songs For The Unloved (1995). Their first full-length since Love Songs, Standing Up For Falling Down was recorded earlier this year with Dean Baltulonis at Thump Studios in Brooklyn and is everything Sheer Terror fans have come to know and love, and then some. Always pushing the boundaries a step further with every release, Standing Up For Falling Down is hard, heavy and honest. Vocalist/lyricist Paul Bearer delvers one of his greatest performances to date and the band is tighter than ever before.
Listen to Standing Up For Falling Down in its entirety now via New Noise Magazine before it hits stores next Tuesday from Reaper Records.
Pre-order direct now from Reaper Records.
Standing Up For Falling Down Track Listing:
1. Heartburn in G
2. Ain’t Alright
3. Weird, Jealous, and Fat
4. Boots, Braces, and Alimony
5. Coffee, 5 Sugars
6. Did You Just Meet Me?
7. Love You Like A Leper
8. Sandbox Tonka
9. The Revenge Of Mr. Jiggs
10. Cigarettes and Farts
- Sheer Terror announce 'Standing Up For Falling Down' Jul.15 on Reaper Records
- Sick Of It All releases 'Road Less Traveled' music video
- Sheer Terror releases 'Kaos For Kristin' EP on Dead City Records
- Sheer Terror releases 'Kaos For Kristin' EP on iTunes, Teaser video
- Angel Du$t announce new album and release 'Stepping Stone' video
- White Shores sign to At Your Command Records; listen to new single