The new music video for the haunting “Hold On” by singer/songwriters SHEL & Gareth Dunlop is now out now on Vevo. The song is featured in the new movie The Best Of Me and the music video features clips from the film, including appearances by actors Luke Bracey, Liana Liberato, James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan.
SHEL is a spellbinding band comprised of four classically trained sisters out of Fort Collins Colorado. Gareth Dunlop enters the musical landscape as one of the most talked about young artists from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Together they perform “Hold On,” a song that USA Today calls “twinkling” and “pining.” The song appears in the the Nicholas Sparks penned film, The Best of Me, which hit theaters on Friday October 17th.
SHEL is an acronym for the four sisters’ names; Sarah on violin, Hannah on keyboards, Eva on mandolin, and Liza on drums, djembe and beatboxing. The band is known for their hypnotic vocal arrangements, infectious rhythms and captivating shows. Indieshuffle said SHEL “is all about folk revival…I wouldn’t be surprised if we have another HAIM on our hands.”
Gareth Dunlop is a soul singer from Belfast, Northern Ireland known for songs that have appeared in TV and Film including Bones, HOUSE, One Tree Hill, NASHVILLE and the previous Nicholas Sparks film, Save Haven. John Oates of Hall & Oates said “Gareth drew me into his experience…He’s the real deal.”
- Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike release 'Mexico tour After Movie'; win Best EDM at EMPO Awards
- Lorde Unveils New Single, "Yellow Flicker Beat" For Lionsgate's "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" in Theaters November 21
- Ellie Goulding releases 'Love Me Like You Do' from Fifty Shades Of Grey soundtrack
- Ivy Levan premieres 'Who Can You Trust' video from 20th Century Fox comedy 'Spy'
- After rave reviews in the UK, 'The Damned: Don't You Wish That We Were Dead' comes to US