Following the sizzle of the Fourth of July, Miami bred DJ Shintaro Yasuda has released some fireworks of his own. His latest single “Louder!,” has an insatiable tribal feel to it with fast paced synths that stab quicker than Muhammad Ali. This release follows his recent collaboration with Brazzabelle on “Borena” and a hard hitting remix to the Major Lazer & Pharrell Williams collab “Aersol Can.” In addition to those three songs, Shintaro has produced remixes for the likes of Nervo, Joe Jonas, Blair Late and S.A.F. The young 22-year-old producer has a knack for innovative remixes and has a brighter, louder future ahead.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Shintaro Yasuda is an American DJ, songwriter and music producer looking to make his mark in music history. Shintaro aka Shin as he’s sometimes known is a musicians musician.
While at school he learned as much as he could perfecting his producing and writing skills working as an engineer and producer for DJ Skee. Since then, Shintaro; quickly becoming recognized as a phenomenon producer has been working hard writing original material as well as producing and cranking out killer remixes for artists like Nervo, Joe Jonas, Blair Late and S.A.F remixing his recent single “Feel This Way”, which landed in the top 100 Beatport Progressive Charts.
His newest track “Louder!” coming to Crowd Records is sure to be a massive festival & club banger, already supported by Laidback Luke, The Reef, Max Vangeli, Brazzabelle, Juyen Sebulba, Far East Movement and Wiwek
- Heather M 'Wanna Have Fun' Featuring MayK out now on Crowd Records
- Aiden Jude releases new single 'Words' with remixes from Erick Morillo, Novaspace and more
- DJ duo Taurus & Vaggeli release dancefloor scorcher 'Paladin' on Crowd Records
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Black Object release debut self-titled EP on Subterra Records
- Birmingham MC Sox releases new single from debut album 'Winning & Chilling' on Lord Of The Mics