Originally released 2002 by Epic Records, the record spawned the hit singles “The Red” and “Send the Pain Below” and proved to be Chevelle’s breakthrough album, landing them high profile tour slots including the Main Stage of Ozzfest 2003.
In advance of the pre-order announcement (which should be announced in a few weeks), ShopRadioCast has launched a Chevelle test pressing contest where fans can win copies of the album on vinyl. Enter to win here.
A1 Family System
A2 Comfortable Liar
A3 Send the Pain Below
B1 The Red
B2 Wonder What’s Next
B3 Don’t Fake This
C1 Grab Thy Hand
C2 An Evening with el Diablo
C3 One Lonely Visitor
D1 Until You’re Reformed
D2 (High) Visibility
D3 Black Boys on Mopeds
D5 It’s No Good
- The Starting Line's "Say It Like You Mean It" out on vinyl May 27 from SRC Vinyl
- ShopRadioCast announces vinyl release of Mew 'Frengers' on Jun.3
- SRC Vinyl to release Finch 'Say Hello To Sunshine' on vinyl Jun.10
- ShopRadioCast to release Sum 41 'Chuck' on vinyl Jul.21
- ShopRadioCast to release Angels & Airwaves' debut album on vinyl Sept.23; pre-order now
- Walking Shapes announce Record Store Day release of new album 'Taka Come On'