Tiny Engines (Dikembe, Restorations, Tigers Jaw) is proud to announce the new LP from Cleveland’s Signals Midwest. The album, entitled Light On The Lake, is set to be released in late October with pre-orders for the album coming in September. Light On The Lake is Signals Midwest’s third full-length and second release for Tiny Engines, following up 2011’s highly-acclaimied, Latitudes And Longitudes LP.
Those who really understand punk-rock know it is as intellectual as it is intense, seeking to express a range of emotions in addition to mere aggression. It’s for this very reason that Light On The Lake, the third full-length by Cleveland’s Signals Midwest, represents the art form so effectively. With thematic metaphors that repeat throughout the record—particularly the images of light leading one out of darkness and the dramatic transition from coastline to ocean—Light On The Lake is as literary as any canonical novel, as meaningful as any modern painting, and as punk-rock as it comes.
Signals Midwest will be playing Pre-Fest in Tampa on October 29th, followed by the Tiny Engines Showcase (w/ Restorations, Dikembe, Little Big League, Direct Effect) in Orlando on October 30th and then The Fest in Gainesville, FL.
2. In The Pauses
3. A Room Once Called Yours
4. St. Vincent Charity
5. The Desert To Denver
6. An Echo, A Strain
8. San Anselmo
10. Greater Plains
11. The Things That Keep Us Whole
12. A Glowing Light, An Impending Dawn
- Tiny Engines Announces Pre-The Fest Label Showcase
- Tiny Engines Announces Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) as Special Guest For Pre-Fest Label Showcase
- Soundsupply announces 'DROP 12' ft. Balance & Composure, Owen,Signals Midwest, Tall Ships & more
- SIGNALS MIDWEST announces Winter Tour Dates; 'Light On The Lake' LP available from Tiny Engines
- Signals Midwest release Space Jam Session