San Antonio metal act Silence The Messenger will release their new LP, Achilles, on October 15 via Standby Records. The album artwork and track listing are revealed below.
With a handful of tours, and a solid EP from 2010 entitled “Buried” under their belts, the band, newly signed to Standby Records, is ready to step it up and release their next album, Achilles, which was recorded at Studio D in Cleveland, Ohio with Landon Tewers of The Plot In You.
Heavily influenced by anything that’s fast and heavy, their sound is derived from a mixture of old and new metal such as Slipknot, Behemoth, Whitechapel, and anything in between. To expect anything less than an aggressive, violent, and pissed off creation would be completely asinine.
“We’re not here to reinvent the wheel, we’re here to play pissed off, heavy music that we love for as many people as we can, and have a great f**king time doing it.” states frontman, Steve Tinnon. Be on the lookout for these guys to devastate your town, and drink all of your beer in the very near future.
To pre-order, Achilles, visit: http://standbyrecords.merchnow.com.
2. Endless Suffering
4. The Great Depths
8. The Nightmare
- Silence The Messenger joins The Artery Foundation; announces tour with Every Passing Dream and My Enemies & I
- Allegaeon confirms December headlining tour
- Farewell My Love Launch Pre-Orders For Standby Records Debut 'Gold Tattoos' Out September 10
- Consider Me Dead Sign with Standby Records
- Outline in Color Sign with Standby Records
- Former America's Got Talent semi-finalist Andrew De Leon signs to Standby Records