Post-hardcore band Silverstein have signed to Rise Records. The band will be entering the studio with Jordan Valeriote this fall to record their 7th full length, which is set for release in 2015. Silverstein and Valeriote have worked together on previous projects including This is How the Wind Shifts, Short Songs, and Transitions EP. For more information, visit http://www.silversteinmusic.com.
On signing to Rise Records, Shane Told (vocals) said “Craig Ericson (Rise founder and president) and I have been friends for years, and despite never actually working together until now, we have had an amazing mutual respect. When it was time to find a home for the next album, Rise seemed like the perfect choice.”
Paul Koehler (drums) added “Rise understands how we grew up in an ethics first hardcore/punk scene and how important that is to us. At the same time they have done an amazing job growing the scene and bringing underground music to the masses. We are excited to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of our band next year with a release on Rise Records.”
Formed in 2000 in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Silverstein has become as close to a household name as you can get in the post-hardcore scene. After 6 full length albums, 3 EP’s, a live album/DVD, mini album, and numerous 7″ singles and collections, Silverstein have sold more than 1 million albums worldwide.
Silverstein is Shane Told (vocals), Paul Koehler (drums), Josh Bradford (guitar), Billy Hamilton (bass) and Paul-Marc Rousseau (guitar).
For Updates, Please Visit:
- Silverstein announces new album, premiere new song, music video and tour dates
- Silverstein streams new track 'Milestone' and lyric video
- Story of the Year to Headline the 2013 Scream It Like You Mean It Tour, Presented by MerchNOW and Hype Clothing
- Chunk! No Captain Chunk! announces fall tour with We Came As Romans
- Check out the SCREAM IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT 2013 Tour Commercial; Line up
- Wu Tang Clan signs to Warner Bros. Records