Acclaimed Irish singer-songwriter Sinéad O’Connor releases her brand new studio album ‘I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss’ via Nettwerk Records on August 11th 2014. The first single from the album entitled ‘Take Me To Church’ is released on the same day.
‘I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss’ is the follow up to Sinead’s critically acclaimed album ‘How About I Be Me (And You Be You)?’ which was released in 2011.
‘I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss’ features twelve brand new songs which showcase the very best of Sinéad and what makes her so special, passionate and direct yet with an overarching fragile beauty Sinéad’s voice and lyrics are as powerful as they are tender.
Newly signed to Nettwerk Records, ‘I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss’ is her 10th studio album in a career spanning over twenty five years. Sinéad is a rare thing in popular music, an absolutely unique artist.
From her first breakthrough hit, 1987’s ‘Mandinka’ and the multi-platinum global success of 1990’s ‘I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got’ and its unforgettable number one ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’, right through to her brand new record Sinead has constantly surprised and delighted.
Going from million selling artist to fearless genre-crossing forays into Irish folk and roots reggae and collaborations with artists as diverse as Peter Gabriel, Massive Attack and The Chieftains, Sinéad has trodden a unique path to become the most iconic Irish artist of the past thirty years.
- Sinead O'Connor releases behind the scenes video for new single 'Take Me To Church'
- Ghost Beach Debut LP Out March 4 via Nettwerk Records, Share 1st Single
- Ghost Beach unleashes new video, debut LP drops Mar. 4 via Nettwerk Records
- Sinead O'Connor Announces Fall Tour Dates to support album, How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? Out Now
- Sinead O'Connor releases brand new video for 'Take Me To Church'
- Rise Against release official 'I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore' music video