Hailing from Newbury, singer/songwriter Frances, releases her debut track ‘Grow’, the title track from her forthcoming debut EP, out on Communion Records this July 10th.
A haunting and emotive affair, ‘Grow’ showcases the power of the 21-year old songstress’ soul-laden voice, as well as her innate skill for crafting songs that have the ability to be at once both intimate and powerful.
Speaking on the track, Frances says ‘Grow is about loving someone and wanting to keep them close, but deep down you know you need to let them go and experience new things. You tell them that you’ll wait for them, as long as they need, and will be there at the end to hear every story”.
Alternating between the spatial vulnerability of ‘Grow’ and the soulful RnB of ‘When It Comes to Us’ (which features cryptic electronic outfit Ritual), the ‘Grow EP’ is a stunning and dichotomous collection of work that cements Frances as one of 2015’s most promising new talents.
- When It Comes To Us (Feat. Ritual)
- A Million Lines
- Red Thunder (live demo)
- Frances announces new single 'Fire May Save You' and The Lock Tavern launch party
- Critically acclaimed UK singer, songwriter, and pianist Frances releases a new track
- Purple announce London headline show, Broncho UK tour and new video/single 'Target'
- Purple announce 'Thirteen' music video and London headline shows
- Rhodes releases video for brand new track 'The Lakes'
- Jhene Aiko releases first single 'To Love & Die' featuring Cocaine 80s from debut album 'Souled Out'