Fresh off their successful North American tour supporting St. Lucia, Los Angeles based band Sir Sly, release the video for their cover rendition of Drake’s song “Marvin’s Room” today, February 25.
“We always said that if we covered a song it would be Marvin’s Room. The song came out years ago and we were still listening to it all the time when we were on the road in the van. We used to play it stripped down in Jason’s studio as a “what if we did this” kind of thing. And then one day we just decided to record it for fun.”
SIR SLY is Landon Jacobs, Hayden Coplen and Jason Suwito. The Los Angeles based band write, record, produce, mix and master all of their music in their own recording studio, where they have developed their signature sound – a delicate balance of solemnly surging, yet indelibly catchy electronic indie rock. “Gold” is the current single from the bands recently released Gold EP out now via Cherrytree/Interscope records.
- Lissie releases new covers EP 'Cryin' To You'; Danzig 'Mother' cover video
- French producer Kulkid releases Drake "Hold On, We're Going Home" remix
- Drake joins A$AP Mob on stage for Final Night of Red Bull Sound Select Presents: 30 Days in LA
- ILOVEMAKONNEN releases Self-Titled EP on Warner Bros.
- Fifth Annual Governors Ball Music Festival announces 2015 lineup
- Egg Hell release video for 'Suffering' from debut album on Inner Ear Records