Small Bear Records proudly present our latest release, the jazz-tinged indie of ‘Let M Shake’ from Sweden’s Club K. The album can be found here – https://clubksmallbear.bandcamp.com/releases and is the second Small Bear release to be available on vinyl, along with options for digital download and CDR. Club K are the fourth Swedish act to join the Small Bear family and they explain the own history as follows:
“Club K started out in 2011 in the small town of Kristianstad, in the south of Sweden. Samuel and Anton recorded some Frank Zappa songs as a school project and in between sessions Klas, Joel and William used to come in and eat pizza and jam. Club K was formed. After some time Nora and André joined and the band recorded the album “Det er ikke din skyld”, probably the best/worst debut in the history of music. In march 2013 the band released the “I’m a whale EP”. In 2014 André quit the band to focus on his art and Richard joined. After some records and several tours around Europe Club K´s new album “Let M Shake” is finally out. That´s our boring story. Listen. Pay our rent. Peace”
- Posi-Tone Records celebrates 20 Years of Great Jazz
- New Zealand born singer Wallace shares jazz/neo-soul inspired debut single 'Vinyl Skip'
- Gizmo to release new 'The Middle II' EP on July 20th
- Swedish band This Heel releases debut EP on Small Bear Records
- Swedish indie-pop band Emerald Park release new single 'LiberTeens'
- The Leeway releases piano laced video/single 'If Only'