Chicago-based band SO MANY WAYS today announce the release of their fourth EP and first for Staple Records due out on November 19, 2013. The six-track EP is entitled SEER and fans can check out the first track, “Roraima” debuting today at AbsolutePunk.net.
“It’s been a while since anyone has heard any new material from us so I am really excited for people to hear how we have developed over the past few years,” commented guitarist Jason Milbank. “These songs represent everything we love about music: fast, heavy, catchy, and technical. We’ve matured as a band and I think that shows with these new songs.”
Seer will be available through the band’s webstore on CD, at shows and through all digital retailers. Their most recent 2011 self-titled EP (which was released on Mightier Than Sword) is seeing a limited reissue on vinyl. Only 300 copies will be pressed (150 on blue, 150 on red) and available through the band’s webstore and at their live shows.
So Many Ways formed in Chicago in 2009 and the band has previously released three EPs and toured nationally multiple times. Currently on the road for a few dates with label mates Senses Fail (dates below), stay tuned for exciting new tour announcements in the coming weeks.
So Many Ways is Alex Palermo – bass, Colin Corley – vocals, Jason Milbank – guitar, Johnny Kalabokis – drums, and Murphy Welch – guitar.
1. Twisted Heat
3. Pen Island
6. Astral Beast
SO MANY WAYS on tour:
10/15 – Louisville, KY @Headliners Music Hall
10/16 – Columbus, OH @ Skully’s Music Diner
10/17 – Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theatre
10/18 – Grand Rapids, MI @ The Pyramid Scheme
- SO MANY WAYS announce January tour with City Lights
- So Many Ways announce tour dates with Kingmaker; new EP out now on Staple Records
- So Many Ways release new video for 'Roraima'
- Senses Fail celebrate 10 year anniversary of 'Let In Enfold You' with vinyl release and tour
- Senses Fail debut video for 'Between The Mountains And The Sea'
- Man Overboard and Senses Fail announce split album Mar.3 on Pure Noise Records