2013 has been a very good year for Brooklyn’s SO SO GLOS: They released their third album, Blowout, which won over everyone from Stereogum, to Pitchfork, to SPIN, performed on Late Night with David Letterman, toured the country alongside notable artists that include Diarrhea Planet and Desaparecidos, and just last week, were ranked on Rolling Stone’s list of their Best Albums of 2013.
Even now with the year now coming to a close, The So So Glos show no signs of slowing down, and are actually closing out the year with a bang – three, to be exact. Just today, the band announced that they have been confirmed to open for Long Island’s BRAND NEW on three of their four show they will be doing during the next few weeks in December. Furthermore, the band are also performing at some additional end of the year shows including one at Gothamist’s Brooklyn Night Bazaar; a full list of all tour dates can be found below.
- Votiv to re-release previously out of print So So Glos catalog
- Full SO SO GLOS catalog now available on Votiv
- The World Is A Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid To Die Fall Tour Dates
- Circa Survive announces Coachella 2015 appearances
- Spotlight: London-based emo/rock band KidBrother releases teaser for debut single 'Angst'