Boston-based soul pop singer/songwriter Jamie Lynn Hart releases her latest single “Bad.” This single is the first to be released off of her upcoming full-length album The Let Go, which is set to release in February 2015. Jamie’s latest single “Bad” is a perfect demonstration of her powerful vocals and infectious melodies.
Upon receiving her Master’s of Music at Boston University, Jamie Lynn Hart released her debut full-length album Anticipate in 2011 as well as a live album in 2013 titled Live at Tupelo Music Hall, which won Best Album at the Limelight Music Awards. Jamie has also received the CBS Local’s top pick for Boston’s Best Local Female Musician and the Limelight Music Award for Best Female Performer and Best Songwriter.
Wicked Woman Magazine raves about Jamie Lynn Hart, stating that, “Jamie Lynn Hart’s musical talents are not a byproduct of a media conglomerate but rather a genuine blend of profound lyrics, infectious melodies, and compelling vocals.” Don’t miss the latest single, “Bad,” from Jamie Lynn Hart’s upcoming new album The Let Go!
THE LET GO
- All Defeats
4. Not This Time
9. Thank You
10. Something More
11. What Could Be Facebook Twitter Website
- The Cold and Lovely release new single from new EP 'Ellis Bell Deluxe'
- Diamante releases third single of the year 'Bite Your Kiss' #3 on Billboard Hot Single Sales
- iET releases 'Hold on Tight' video/single and album downlaod
- Heather M 'Wanna Have Fun' Featuring MayK out now on Crowd Records
- LA duo VOW release new track 'Charm'; new EP out Aug.12 on The Native Sound
- Whether I releases 'Dreamcatcher' EP Apr.1 on InVogue Records; stream now