The post-hardcore band A Promise To Burn has a new lyric video for their song “Broken Bones” and it’s a vicious, pounding track that bursts out of the gates from the get-go. The first time the snarling, infectious hook kicks in it is sure to be locked in your head. The song is exclusively premiering via Heavy Music Magazine.
“We are very proud of this song because it’s the start of a new style for us and we believe it has the right amount of energy to get just about anyone pumped and wanting to mosh their heart out.” – Zach Allard (Drummer)
“Broken Bones” is the first song off the currently untitled debut full-length album from A Promise To Burn.
Originating from a small-town in Sparta, Illinois, A Promise To Burn makes an ever-lasting impression on those who witness their live shows. Being one of the typical post-hardcore bands in the scene right now, A Promise To Burn stands out at shows. They bring an energy that feeds their fans, making shows an experience you’ll never forget.
The five piece post-hardcore band has been compared to bands such as; Like Moths To Flames, Secrets, Asking Alexandria, and Miss May I, but promises to be one of the better unsigned/local acts to leave an impression that will help them make their way to the top of the ladder.
Connect with A Promise To Burn:
- Our Lady signs to Mayfly Records and announces upcoming tour dates
- Illinois rock band Ashland show you big riffs and bigger hooks with latest EP and video
- Pavilions release new single from upcoming album 'The Futures Mine to Make'
- Essex post hardcore band Arizona release 'Black Hart' music video
- The Persevering Promise release brand new lyric video for 'Crown The Victor'
- Ingrid Michaelson's homage to Robert Palmer with 'Girls Chase Boys' video