Prog-punk Columbus band SRVVLST will be putting out their third EP ‘The Seven Year Inch’ on Major Bear Records in the form of a 7″ vinyl record. The record is scheduled for release on April 20th, 2014. Preorders are currently up on Major Bear’s store. Orders are expected to start shipping in April.
The full 7″ is available to stream on SRVVLT’s Bandcamp.
The glow in the dark vinyl has the option to add a SRVVLST koozie onto the order.
/100 glow in the dark vinyl
/200 black vinyl
SRVVLST is a post punk/math rock band and arts collective from Columbus, Ohio. Formed in 2012 they released their first EP, I Would But I’m Baroque in the winter of 2012, followed by the Trees 5” lathe both on Driftwood Records & the Running Shoes/SRVVLST 7” split from Black Ajah Records in 2013. Each member is a very multifaceted individual. Between booking amazing shows in Columbus thanks to Tightwolf and Douglas, Aric recording and engineering much of our own stuff and tons of other Columbus bands, Zack designs a lot of the SRVVLST art as well as for some other Columbus bands, screens shirts, and builds some of our pedals, and Will sets up hip hop shows where he does drumming/mixtape sets, teaches drums, and fixes drum sets. Within the past two years SRVVLST has made a name for themselves by hoisting up the Columbus DIY music scene through their band and promotional group.
- Mike Bell & The Movie to release 'Nothing Works' on vinyl Apr.25 via Major Bear Records
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indie/folk singer-songwriter Jake McMullen releases new single 'Always'