LA based pop/rock band, Starling Glow, has released the Official Music Video for their debut single – “We Are Infinite.” The video features vocalist Liz Anne Hill and her band in a raw, live performance setting which gives it a very simple and intimate feel to a track that is bursting at the seams with positivity and gloss.
Hill took about 15 years and a few busted romances to create the songs that make up her band Starling Glow’s self-titled debut album, a blend of modern pop musical styles that range from pop/rock to dance and indie. Starting with a club floor single, “We Are Infinite,” a Dave Aude remix that recalls similar anthems like Gloria Gaynor’s disco smash “We Will Survive” or Lady Gaga’s “Just Dance,” Hill takes flight like the birds she often references in her songs. The remix reached the top 20 on the Billboard Dance Club Chart in just a short time after it premiered.
A multi-instrumentalist, Hill grew up in Orange County surrounded by music—her mom played piano, her dad guitar and older sister piano, pipe organ and drums, while they all sang. “They told me early on, if I don’t pick up an instrument, they would kick me out of the family,” she laughs. “I was handed a bass at 10 years old and told, ‘It’s easy to play and you’re not very coordinated.’”
Stay up to date on Starling Glow by visiting http://starlingglow.com.
- Starling Glow premieres official lyric video 'We Are Infinite'
- Starling Glow releases official video for 'Ignite'
- LA alt/pop group Starling Glow release powerful video for new single 'Caution Tape'
- LA based pop/rock band Starling Glow release brand new single 'Ignite'
- LA based pop group Starling Glow release brand new single 'Caution Tape'
- NYC metal band IKILLYA announce US and UK tour dates