Cage The Elephant today revealed their new single “Come A Little Closer” from their highly anticipated third studio album, which is due out this fall on RCA Records. Premiered earlier today by BBC’s Zane Lowe, the track is now available to stream via SoundCloud and Vevo. The song will be available for sale at all digital providers beginning Tuesday, August 13th. “Come A Little Closer” maintains the raw emotional power Cage The Elephant has channeled in their last two albums, while also displaying more of a swagger and sonically subtle side to the band.
This coming September Cage The Elephant will bring their raucous live show to arena audiences across the US for a run of dates with Muse. See below for a complete list of upcoming dates.
Cage The Elephant consists of singer Matt Shultz, guitarist Brad Shultz, bassist Daniel Tichenor, guitarist Lincoln Parish, and drummer Jared Champion.
Stay tuned for further information on the new album to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Cage The Elephant Live Dates
9/3 – Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena*
9/4 – Duluth, GA – The Arena At Gwinnett Center*
9/6 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena*
9/8 – Pittsburgh, PA – Consol Energy Center*
9/9 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center*
9/11 – Washington, DC – Verizon Center*
9/14 – Maryland Heights, MO – Verizon Wireless Amph.
9/17 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center*
9/19 – Salt Lake City, UT – EnergySolutions Arena*
9/21 – Oceanside, CA – FM 94/9 Independence Jam
9/27 – Kansas City, MO – 96.5 The Buzz Beach Ball
- Cage The Elephant To Release First Single Entitled "Come A Little Closer" Streaming Online August 8th
- Cage The Elephant Hit The Road With Muse
- Cage The Elephant Reveal "Come A Little Closer" Live Video
- British Quintet FOALS return to US tour with Cage The Elephant
- Bear Hands release NSFW video 'Peacekeeper'
- Bristol based quintet Coasts release 'Oceans' video and release new EP in the US