Coldplay have today announced that their new album, Ghost Stories, is available to stream for free via iTunes. Fans who head to iTunes.com/Coldplay or iTunesRadio.com/Coldplay now can listen to the album in full, a week before its worldwide release on 19 May.
The album stream is accompanied on iTunes by a stunning, full-length animation of Mila Fürstová’s Ghost Stories artwork, directed by Alasdair + Jock at Trunk Animation.
Ghost Stories is Coldplay’s sixth album. Fans who pre-order the album from iTunes.com/Coldplay now will immediately get the singles Magic and A Sky Full Of Stars, as well as the album track Midnight. The band’s current single, A Sky Full Of Stars, has topped the iTunes Chart in 88 countries since its 1 May release.
A Deluxe CD version of Ghost Stories – featuring three bonus tracks – is available exclusively from Target, in store and at target.com/coldplay.
Next week, the release of the album will be heralded by a primetime TV special, Coldplay : Ghost Stories. The one-off, in-the-round performance will be broadcast in the US/Canada (NBC, 18 May); UK (Sky Arts, 19 May); Italy (Sky Uno, 19 May); Spain (Canal+1, 19 May) and France (France 2, 22 May). An extended trailer for the Coldplay : Ghost Stories TV special can be seen at http://youtu.be/FSEvcKT9zLw.
- Hudson Hank To Release Their Exciting Debut Album, "DayBreak," on September 17; Album Produced by Coldplay’s Bassist Guy Berryman
- Coldplay announce new album 'Ghost Stories' May 19 on Parlophone/Atlantic Records
- Coldplay releases new video for their single 'Magic'; new album May 19 on Parlophone/Atlantic Records
- Coldplay announce Giorgio Moroder remix of 'Midnight'
- Coldplay release new music video for 'True Love'
- Kat Krazy Releases "Run Run" Feat. Johnny Stimson Via 3 Beat