Beat-driven, melodic, and ambient, Jasia brings you brand new single “Safety”.
Born in Jamaica, raised in the US, and living in Australia since the age of 18, Jasia (Josiah Willows) is a classically trained vocalist, violinist and guitarist. Playing in bands from a young age, Jasia discovered a love for synthesised instrumentation and from there began to combine a range of beat-driven electronic layering and traditional melodic instrumentation to create a contrasting yet unique interpretation of sound.
With addition of the cyclical repetition of his dark and beautiful vocals, Jasia gives us a new single “Safety” – a bass heavy, ambient, and alluring track which builds from simplicity into a pseudo-electric arena rock finale.
FBI Unsigned Artist of The Week // Triple J Unearthed Top 10 Discoveries This Year
“From the multi-layered vocal samples, to the orchestral string sections, to the spacey guitar parts and edgy electronic touches, it seems like there’s no way this could come from one man.” – Hilly Dilly
“An ethereal, melted ice cream, swing-pushing-itself kind of vibe.” – Backyard Opera
“A natural gift for deriving bass driven electronic beats overlaid with orchestral layers of synthesisers, strings, guitars on a bed of vocal samples” – The Music Ninja
- Paradise Fears new single 'You To Believe In' and first ever US headline tour
- Bring Me The Horizon announce US headline shows
- Code Orange release new track and announce North American tour
- Battlecross to join Machine Head, Children Of Bodom and Epica on Fall tour
- Vienna Austrian The Forum Walters announce UK and US tour dates
- XAVIER DUNN Releases Refreshing Cover Of "One That I Want", From Classic Grease