Good things come to those who wait – and for fans of Sugar & The Hi-Lows, the wait is finally over. It’s been three years since their self-titled debut and the duo announces today their long-awaited sophomore album, High Roller out June 23. Leading up to the release, Sugar & The Hi-Lows will join GRAMMY® winner Kacey Musgraves in select cities on her tour. For more information on High Roller and for a complete list of tour dates, visit http://www.sugarandthehilows.com/.
Track Listing for High Roller:
1. Bees Left The Trees
2. Can We Just Be Adults
3. High Roller
4. I Don’t Get High
5. Right Time To Tell You
6. Morning Joy
7. Graffiti Hearts
8. Pick You Up
9. Tennessee Quick
ABOUT SUGAR & THE HI-LOWS
Comprised by singer-songwriters, Trent Dabbs and Amy Stroup, comes the effervescent chemistry of Sugar & The Hi-Lows. Formed in 2012, the rootsy, vintage duo seized the spotlight with their self-titled debut record, which has garnered praises from USA Today, Marie Claire, Huffington Post and featured on Southern Living, Billboard Magazine and the BBC Four, among others. Sugar & The Hi-Lows combines the artistry showcased in both Dabbs and Stroup’s solo careers – with TV/Film placements on Parenthood, Nashville and Grey’s Anatomy as well as Zales and Wal-Mart commercials. They have toured sold out shows alongside acclaimed artist, Andrew Belle and with indie-pop artist, Ingrid Michaelson on her “Lights Out Tour.” In addition to their debut album, Sugar & The Hi-Lows also have out a Christmas album, Snow Angel and Wild Desire (Live Sessions), a seven-track project of Johnny Cash classics.
- Ingrid Michaelson's homage to Robert Palmer with 'Girls Chase Boys' video
- Trent Dabbs hits the charts; Sugar + The Hi-Lows tour with Ingrid Michaelson
- Los Angeles-based duo Duazat St. Marie release their EP "Falling Again"
- LA-based indie/electronic duo Solar Heist released their sophomore EP 'Day Trip'
- Psych-punk duo The Hussy to release 'Galore' album on Southpaw Records
- The Paramedic release new album 'Diary Of My Demons' on Bullet Tooth Records