Sun Glitters is the glitchy, summer obsessed, sun-drenched electronic project of Luxembourg musician Victor Ferreira. Debuting in 2011 with the acclaimed full-length, „Everything Could Be Fine“ and a seemingly endless string of EPs, self-released tracks and remixes, Sun Glitters has quickly left a mark on the electronic music scene.
In two short years, he has toured clubs and played festivals throughout Europe and received glowing coverage from Dazed & Confused, BBC, Resident Advisor, Earmilk, XLR8R, Pitchfork, The Guardian and other trend-setting music outlets. Sun Glitters combines an ocean of lush melodies, pitch-shifted vocal samples, digi-diva choirs, warm bass pulses, and ambient soundscapes into a blisteringly beautiful sound.
In 2013 Sun Glitters’ second full-length album „Scattered Into Light“ was released, followed by a European Tour with Son Lux as well as a Tour in China and Japan.
On February 20th Sun Glitters’ new EP „Galaxy“ will be released. For this release he teamed up with Sarah P., former singer and face of the Athenean dreampop band Keep Shelly in Athens. After leaving KSIA in early 2014, Sarah P. released her first track „I Misbehave“ in December, followed by her first solo single „Moving On“ a month later. For the „Galaxy“ EP the two dreampop stars joined forces and also onboarded guitarist Alexander Ogg.
In April/May Sun Glitters and Sarah P. will be on stage together. Be prepared for the ‘Galaxy Tour’.
03. Clouds in your Eyes
04. Galaxy (La Fine Equipe Remix)
05. Galaxy (Alphaat Remix)
- Galantis release new track 'Help' from Self Titled EP out Apr.1
- Nonono 'Pumpin Blood' remixes by The Knocks, Varsity Team, Chainsmokers and Jane Doze
- Oh Be Clever releases 'Next To You' Elephante Remix; Free Mp3 download
- Grizfolk releases 'The Struggle' (RAC Remix) official video
- Nova Rockafeller releases official '1990s' music video
- Ruth Koleva streams 'Rhythm Slave Remix Album'