NOIRE are a new and exciting band from Sydney. Their second single ‘Those Days‘ was recorded with multi-ARIA award-winning producer Wayne Connolly (The Vines, You Am I, Youth Group).
NOIRE posses a pop sensibility that is dark as it is colourful and as emotional as it is uplifting.
Up Coming Shows:
Thursday 11th September – The Forresters Hotel w/ Bust Lip + Stone Ape
Saturday 27th September – Surry Hills Festival (Velvet Cave Stage)
What they said about ‘Pilgrims’:
“That voice cuts right through. This is an impressive first offering.” – Dave Ruby Howe (Music Director), Triple J Unearthed
“NOIRE’s debut track Pilgrims is a delicately crafted haunting tune that is utterly intoxicating.” – AdamNOTEve
“The intro of this song hooked us with those mesmerising vocals and clean guitars.” – Jump Into Limbo
“Pilgrims’ descents through lush melodies and angelic vocals to resurface over the horizon and land at something new.” – Soundproof Kennel
‘THOSE DAYS’ IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED TODAY VIA iTUNES
- Sydney based The Griswolds announce new album and release new single 'Beware The Dog'
- Sydney's Burn Antares announces new single and video for 'Crystal Love'
- From the ashes of Hungry Kids comes a new project Sans Parents; stream debut single
- Sydney, Australia's Little May announces US dates, Bonnaroo and Gentlemen of the Road stopover
- Australian based soul artist Daniel March streams new single 'Nina'
- Australia's Sticky Fingers release new video/single 'Just For You'