Sydney musician and adventurer Dusty Boots has released his latest single, the slow, atmospheric and folky Rebel On A Rainbow. The title track from his 5 track EP, the single is about slowing down in life to enjoy the important things such as nature, relationships, and adventure.
Created with the help of his friends, Dusty Boots takes a natural and organic approach to his music, resulting with a collaboration of like-minded music lovers. Dusty Boots will be launching his EP with a series of dates, the next one being in Byron Bay this Thurs night, 23rd July at Woody’s Surf Shack.
In 2012, husband and wife team Jess and Jonny Dustow created lifestyle and adventure blog Rebel On A Rainbow. Sick of society’s expectations of buying a home, having a full time job, and living a life focused on money, they decided to find a lifestyle that allowed them to focus on what they found important, and encompass their sense of adventure.
Dusty Boots is the moniker of Jonny Dustow, and is his music project born out of the Rebel On A Rainbow lifestyle. ROAR is now a network of like minded individuals, and has teamed up with RAW Impact, giving 50% of all profits from merch to the organisation. More info HERE.
- Sydney's Burn Antares announces new single and video for 'Crystal Love'
- Sydney based The Griswolds announce new album and release new single 'Beware The Dog'
- Sydney dream-pop band Noire release new single 'Those Days'
- From the ashes of Hungry Kids comes a new project Sans Parents; stream debut single
- Sydney, Australia's Little May announces US dates, Bonnaroo and Gentlemen of the Road stopover
- New Years Day debut new song and video from upcoming 'Epidemic' EP