2013 was a great year for T.W.i.N.S. Their song ‘Found a Flat’ premiered on the airwaves of Steve Lamacq’s BBC Radio 6 music. The duo were picked up by The Independent’s ‘Ones to watch’ and supported NYPC on their UK tour.
The latter part of the year saw them hone their studio skills as producers bagging official remixes for Dim Mak, Moshi Moshi and Kitsune artists, somewhat becoming a very British dancehall act in the process.
The band now welcome 2014 with a 5 song EP, which furthers the observational wit and political satire of ‘Found A Flat’.
T.W.i.N.S. feel things are going down the plughole with those in power right now. Taking a note from bands who felt the same in their day like The Clash or The Specials the boys tackle the broader toils of life in the gentrified modern metropolis, mass media, promiscuity and getting pissed.
- T.W.I.N.S. announce new EP on Mar. 3 via Split Records
- Noosa releases 'From Time/Love For' cover mash-up; free download
- The Mouth Of Ghosts release video/stream for 'You Will Go Again From Me' EP out Mar.16
- Alt-indie trio POOL announce video and free download of new single 'Harm'
- Exist Immortal release free single and new album details
- Framing Hanley release new single and tour dates with Three Days Grace