Despotz Records is proud to announce the signing of Swedish progressive/power metal veteran Tad Morose to the label’s eclectic roster. After a 10 year hiatus, Tad Morose will release its seventh album Revenant this November.
“Tad Morose is a band that I’ve followed since my teenage days,” said Despotz founder Ömer Akay. “They have their unique sound of melodic power metal and a touch of prog metal. After a decade of silence, it will be an honour to put Tad Morose back on the map again!”
Added guitarist Christer “Krunt” Anderson, “It was through our new management Lena Graaf on GMR Music Group that we came in contact with Despotz Records. They seem to be a hard-working and innovative record label, so to sign with them feels very good. It will be very exciting to work with them and we look forward to the release of our seventh album Revenant in November.”
Tad Morose debuted back in 1993 with the album Leaving The Past Alive, and has since released five albums and toured all around the world.
The band is currently working on its seventh studio album in Claustrophobic Studio in Gävle, Sweden to be internationally released this November.
Stay tuned to www.despotz.se for the latest information on Tad Morose.
- Tad Morose releases "Beneath A Veil Of Crying Souls" teaser
- Tad Morose releases first album in 10 years "Revenant" on Despotz Records
- Kamchatka announces fifth album "The Search Goes On" to be released in February on Despotz Records
- Kamchatka to release new album "The Search Goes On" on February 19 via Despotz Records
- Kari Rueslatten to release 'Time To Tell' in Mar. on Despotz Records
- Crucified Barbara release details for new album 'In The Red' on Despotz Records; watch new video