Following the news that they will be releasing their new EP ‘Roads’ on 10th March via Kaiju Records, York heavy rock and roll mob The Bastard Sons have revealed they will be giving away their debut release ‘Bones’ as a free download to fans who buy tickets for their headline EP release show at Fibbers in York on Friday 28th February – support comes from theFALLEN, The Sea and Broken Skulls.
The news comes alongside the announcement of a US tour supporting Californian friends Throw The Goat and an appearance at the Metal Hammer-endorsed shrine of mosh Hammerfest VI on their return to the UK – see below for full dates.
By attending the launch show, fans can get their hands on a copy of new release ‘Roads’ a whole 10 days before it hits the shops as well as a FREE digital copy of their debut ‘Bones’ for everyone who purchases a ticket.
You can get your ticket and FREE ‘Bones’ EP from Awake.Arise Tattoo in York or from here – http://thebastardsons.bandcamp.com/merch/roads-ep-launch-party-tickets-28-2-14
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/411609035637644
Guitarist Ollie reveals other plans, saying “We’re recording a video with Ben Mills from The Smoking Hearts, he’s a great guy. We took the band out in York after we played and they like to party as much as we do. We’re still figuring out what the rest of the year will bring.”
US Tour Dates & Hammerfest:
28/2 – Fibbers, York (EP Launch show)
2/3 – Loaded, Hollywood, CA
3/3 – The Doll Hut, Anaheim, CA
4/3 – The Dive, Las Vegas, NV
5/3 – Yucca Tap Room, Tempe, AZ
6/3 – JR’s, Sierra Vista, AZ
7/3 – Shakedown, San Diego, CA
8/3 – The Rustic Theatre, Idyllwild, CA
14/3 – Hammerfest VI, Gwynedd, Wales, UK
‘Roads’ is released on 10th March via Kaiju Records.
JJ – Vocals // Ollie – Guitar // Alex – Guitar // Nath – Bass // Rich – Drums
- The Bastard Sons release 'Roads' Ep via Kaiju Records; stream now
- The Bastard Sons to support Snot on first ever UK tour in Feb.
- The Bastard Sons stream new track 'Raise The Horse'; 'Roads' EP out Mar.10 on Kaiju Records
- The Bastard Sons Drag Up In New Video For "O'Brothel Where Art Thou?"
- York-based heavy rock'n'roll band The Bastard Sons announce debut album 'Smoke' on Kaiju Records
- So Many Ways announce tour dates with Kingmaker; new EP out now on Staple Records