York-based heavy rock’n’roll quintet The Bastard Sons are pleased to reveal the new video for O’Brothel Where Art Thou? – the latest track to be taken from their new EP ‘Roads’ which is out on 10th March via Kaiju Records, following their US tour dates with Throw The Goat and shortly before their Hammerfest VI appearance.
Shot by Ben Mills from fellow road warriors The Smoking Hearts, the video sees the band in a somewhat different light as they drag up for the cameras. Watch the video here:
Front man JJ Jackson says the song is “a modern day look at people going home with strangers from a nightclub or a bar – they could be anyone from Ted Bundy to Rose West!”
“We wanted to try and avoid the ‘band in a room’ video for our first one (not that there’s anything wrong with them). We just wanted something a little different. Ben came up with the weirdest idea that he thought we wouldn’t do. He was pretty surprised and probably quite scared when we said yes to it without hesitation. I don’t know if that says something about us….”
UK fans can catch the band at their EP launch show on February 28th at Fibbers in York where fans can get their hands on a copy of new release ‘Roads’ a whole 10 days before it hits the shops as well as a FREE digital copy of their debut ‘Bones’ for everyone who purchases a ticket. You can get your tickets from Awake.Arise Tattoo in York or from here and check out the Facebook event here.
‘Roads’ is released on 10th March via Kaiju Records.
US Tour Dates & Hammerfest:
2 – Loaded – Hollywood, CA
3 – The Doll Hut – Anaheim, CA
4 – The Dive – Las Vegas, NV
5 – Yucca Tap Room – Tempe, AZ
6 – JR’s – Sierra Vista, AZ
7 – Shakedown – San Diego, CA
8 – The Rustic Theatre – Idyllwild, CA
14 – Hammerfest VI – Gwynedd, Wales, UK
JJ – Vocals // Ollie – Guitar // Alex – Guitar // Nath – Bass // Rich – Drums
- The Bastard Sons stream new track 'Raise The Horse'; 'Roads' EP out Mar.10 on Kaiju Records
- The Bastard Sons announce US tour with Throw The Goat, Hammerfest and free download
- The Bastard Sons release 'Roads' Ep via Kaiju Records; stream now
- The Bastard Sons to support Snot on first ever UK tour in Feb.
- York-based heavy rock'n'roll band The Bastard Sons announce debut album 'Smoke' on Kaiju Records
- Plastique share video for epic new electro-industrial single 'Quake' out May 4