THE BLED will release their best-selling 2005 album, FOUND IN THE FLOOD, on vinyl on April 15, 2014 via Staple Records. The pressing is limited to just 1500 copies on opaque teal vinyl and will be exclusively available in select Hot Topic stores as well as on www.hottopic.com.
The Tucson, Arizona post-hardcore band disbanded in 2011 after releasing three full-length albums and numerous EP’s. The initial release of Found in The Flood in August of 2005 featured James Muñoz (vocals), Jeremy Ray Talley (guitar/vocals), Mike Pedicone (drums), Ross Ott (guitar) and Darren Simoes (bass). The album was produced by Mark Trombino and was the band’s first to debut on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
UltimateGuitar.com said, “(Found in the Flood) is large and epic. It is, as a whole, an accomplishment well worthy of my $,” while DecoyMusic.com added that, ”(Found in the Flood) showcases the Bled’s bright future and high potential…”
- THE BLED release Pass The Flask on vinyl for the first time ever
- Coma Prevail, featuring Tyson Stevens of Scary Kids and Jeremy Ray Talley of The Bled releases 3 song demo
- Thrice announce re-release of 'Beggars' on vinyl via Staple Records/Workhorse Music Group
- Senses Fail celebrate 10 year anniversary of 'Let In Enfold You' with vinyl release and tour
- SO MANY WAYS to release new EP with Staple Records
- Madrost teams up with Sofa King Vinyl for label launch release