Alt-rock quartet The Choice announce the upcoming release of their album ‘Daddy’ in October 2014. After working tirelessly in the studio in order to craft their debut set of songs the band is excited to present the first single ‘Extacy’.
Formed in Tel Aviv in early 2013 The Choice was conceived as a reaction to the band members “day jobs”. Vocalist Alon has fronted several projects over the years as well as being a finalist in the first season of theIsraeli edition of popular TV show The Voice. Between them, guitaristGadi, bassist Eran and drummer Gil have contributed to some of the best selling local releases as well as touring internationally with prominent artists.
The band is seen as an escape allowing each member to bring his individual talent to the table in order to produce dynamic arrangements that are complemented by the captivating and heartfelt vocals. After growing as a unit and perfecting their sound, they are excited to share their hard work.
With ‘DADDY’ due out in October 2014 the band are keen to tour with dates in Europe set for winter as well as showcases in the Statesplanned for 2015.
- Tel Aviv's electrifying pop duo The Young Professionals release 'All of It But Me' remix EP
- Melbourne/Tel Aviv electronic duo LIR release lovely down tempo track 'Chasing'
- Space Daze announce debut album; stream new single
- Lowell extends 'Summertime' from debut album and announces East Coast dates
- bottoms release new single 'Body' from upcoming debut EP on Atlas Chair
- Pop artist Haley Pharo debut self-titled release; stream now