The Dirty Jacks are a progressive/alternative rock band from Rockville, MD, who are winning fans across the country with their unique sound and infectious stage presence. They’ve played in some of Maryland’s largest venues including The Fillmore, Jammin Java, The Recher Theatre and Rams Head Live and have been featured on various radio programs, including Noise in the Basement on 98 Rock. They’ve also won several awards and competitions including the 2012 Washington Auto Show’s Battle of the Bands held at the DC Convention Center and Jammin’ Java’s Mid-Atlantic Band Battle 6. The Dirty Jacks were voted band of the month, April 2012, on The Deli Magazine.
The Dirty Jacks debut album, Rufus was released in July of 2011. The album was received well by fans and includes their hit singles “Sweet Chesapeake” and “Cigarette Break.” The album was recorded and released through local studio Rock Hard Records. In October, 2011, The Dirty Jacks signed with Nick Fitz Management Group and have since been touring the east coast while working on their next release.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Celldweller releases single 'End of an Empire' from new album