The Early November’s critically acclaimed triple album, The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path, will be released for the first time on vinyl through TDR Records on May 27th. The 3xLP package includes 180 gram records, full color inserts, and is housed in a triple gatefold jacket. This limited edition pressing is available on 500 copies in three different variants: transparent, splatter, and a side/b side. Pre-orders begin this Saturday, May 10th, at 10am CST in TDR Records’ online store: http://store.tdrrecords.com. Also available for pre-order is a limited The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path t-shirt to commemorate the album.
Pressing info: limited to 500 copies – 100 transparent (coke green, orange, swamp green), 200 splatter (olive green, orange, swamp green), 200 a side/b side (oxblood/yellow)
- The Early November Reissuing Seminal Debut Album The Room's Too Cold on Vinyl via Rise Records
- Ace Enders and members of The Early November announce special acoustic tour dates
- The Early November stream new track from upcoming album 'Imbue' on Rise Records
- Pinelands Music Festival announces second wave of line up
- THE VENETIA FAIR to release "EVERY SICK, DISGUSTING THOUGHTWE'VE GOT IT OUR BRAIN" on Vinyl
- Mae announce StageIt live performance Jun.7; 'Destinations: B-Sides' to be released on vinyl