The Fratellis today release their highly anticipated new album, We Need Medicine, through BMG. To celebrate, the band have unveiled their energetic live video for album cut “This Old Ghost Town.” The “This Old Ghost Town” live video premiered with Paste.
The full length We Need Medicine album is preceded by a special digital EP (out now), featuring the studio version of “Seven Nights Seven Days” & two live album tracks– “She’s Not Gone But She’s Leaving” and “Whisky Saga” recorded at Glasgow Barrowlands.
Known for having an electrifying live show, The Fratellis will launch a national US tour this November, and have already sold out 5 of 9 shows. Be sure to catch them in the US this fall.
The Fratellis US Tour Dates
11/1: New York, NY @ Webster Hall – SOLD OUT
11/2: Washington, DC @ U Street Music Hall – SOLD OUT
11/3: Boston, MA @ Paradise – SOLD OUT
11/4: Philadelphia, PA @ World Café Live – SOLD OUT
11/6: Chicago, IL @ Metro
11/7: San Francisco, CA @ Rickshaw Stop – SOLD OUT
11/8: Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
11/9: Seattle, WA @ The Crocodile
11/12: Los Angeles, CA @ The Fonda Theatre
- The Fratellis Announce New Album We Need Medicine Released October 8 via BMG
- The Fratellis Announce National Tour, LP Out Oct. 8th
- The Fratellis Reveal Video, Annce Digital EP 9/17, LP Out 10/8 + US Tour
- Los Angeles based Conway joins The Fratellis on select tour dates
- The Fratellis Announce NEW N. American Dates, LP Out Now
- The Fratellis announce new album 'Eyes Wide, Tongue Tied' and upcoming shows