Photo Credit: Greg Rendell
Life has a way of molding us until we are something far different than what we may have originally intended – it’s what we choose to do with these changes and curve balls that defines us. Pop/alt-rock group The GoAround is a living, breathing, rocking example of this. The band has weathered many changes since their inception in 2006, but after a myriad of member switches the band now revolves around two core members, Alexander and Anthony Saddic. The East coast band is still based in their hometown of West Chester, Pennsylvania and has garnered a local fan base by playing shows with other well-known local acts – a fan base that they’re hoping to expand to a national level in the coming months.
Their debut album, entitled Restating The Question, was released August 10th and its straightforward rock instrumentals paired with raw, versatile vocals create a sound that feels incredibly honest. “[Our] songs lyrically serve to motivate people to analyze what they stand for… Everybody is essentially chasing the same things: Love, acceptance and happiness. That to me is the common thread that unifies all of mankind… and that is the point that we are trying to make.” The band has multiple music videos in the works (starting with their singles, the catchy “Her Love Is Like Glass” and the bluesy rock “When I Hit The Bottom”) in support of their new album. They are definitely a pair to watch.
Check them out at www.TheGoAround.com
- Alt-rock Duo The GoAround Unveil Second Single, "I Ran"
- Alternative rockers The GoAround release "Her Love Is Like Glass" video
- Mother Falcon to release live recording of Radiohead's 'OK Computer'
- Emery's BadChristian Music to release Kings Kaleidoscope live EP 'Live in Color'
- THE EXPLOITED Releases Live Video for 'Beat The Bastards'
- Former Ford model Jonas Borra & Young-Borra release 'Surround Sound' music video