The Grayces have teamed up with Hellhound Music to premiere a new single ‘Do It To Me’ from upcoming album Westing.
“Being true to who we are is the largest factor in the creation of our sound,” says Iz Stone lead singer and guitarist of the all original Nashville TN rock band The Grayces. The Grayces have an interesting mix of genre pushing high-energy rock with a tinge of something dark lurking just behind the curtain. “The Grayces with an enticing and distinct sound have a way of inducing your head to move involuntarily,” says Jamie McCormick of Brite Revolution. With fellow members Chas Cantrell (drums) and Patrick Ward (bass) The Grayces are gearing up for what will be their 2nd full-length album release titled ‘Westing’ due to be out October 14th 2014.
Until the official release you can hear them debut new songs at their live shows.
RIYL: Black Sabbath, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and Dead Weather, The Grayces are set to deliver, “Westing…a strong and unrelenting dose of grunge metal. The Grayces manage to throw it back to eras past while remaining distinctly original. It’s simultaneously hypnotizing and headbanging, and should appeal to stoners, surfers and skaters as well as sober and landlocked listeners ” (The Deli Magazine). Their latest video “Lord and Gods of Alcohol” demonstrates the “certain swampiness to the rock and roll purveyed by the Nashville-based The Grayces” (Pop Matters).
The Grayces are:
Iz Stone – Lead Singer & Guitarist
Patrick Ward – Bass & BG Vocal
Chas Cantrell – Drums & BG Vocal
- Exclusive: Cosmic goddess and electronic artist Kai Altair shares her new single 'Ancient Future'
- Exclusive Premiere: Red Oblivion Releases new single "Heart of Hearts"
- Premiere of Morgan Shaughnessy Video for "February Moon"
- Exclusive Premiere: The Great Work release new single 'Yellow Diamond'
- Exclusive: Swanky Tiger streams new single 'Bad Operator' from upcoming album 'Empires'
- Exclusive: London rock band Panic Island release music video for debut single 'Temples'