Offering up a layer cake of ideas, ambition and thumping conviction, The Hiding Place are gearing up to release So This Is Home on 1st September. Brimming with sumptuous melodies and brazen guitar attacks, the quintet cleverly intersperse their post-hardcore with twinkling moments of downbeat ambience. “We wanted to write something that we felt sounded like ‘us’,” remarks vocalist Dominic Webber; “Something personal that didn’t feel like it was confined to a particular genre.”
Today saw the quintet unveil the official video for track ‘Guts’, which can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ba-7rz9ieE
Shot by LifeIsArtFilms, as Webber recalls “in a leaky old abandoned cafeteria. Although we had to concentrate on not slipping over in puddles and not breathing in mould spores, the location gave the video the really dirty and grungey vibe that we needed to compliment the song.”
- Post hardcore quintet The Hiding Place to release 'So This Is Home' Sept.1; stream track
- Midlands UK post hardcore band The Hiding Place release 'Long Winters' lyric video
- UK-based post hardcore band Late Night Fiction share new single 'Flesh/Bones'
- Honour Crest releases new track 'Glaciers' from Rise Records debut 'Spilled Ink'
- I Killed The Prom Queen release album details and track 'To The Wolves'
- New Jersey buccaneers Swashbuckle to release new EP 'We Hate The Sea' on Get This Right Records