Influential indie rock outfit The Jazz June have announced details for ‘After The Earthquake’, their long awaited full-length on Topshelf Records.
Due out on November 11 (CD/digital/vinyl), the LP was recorded with producer Evan Weiss (Into It. Over It.) at Gradwell House this past spring, with Steve Poponi (Young Statues) engineering/mixing and Dave Downham (Dowsing, Into It. Over It.) mastering. See cover art and track listing below.
With the exception of their contribution to last spring’s split with Dikembe, the new album marks their first new studio material in over 12 years.
The Jazz June is confirmed for Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin, TX in November. Additional tour dates will be announced soon.
Get notified when pre-orders become available here.
Check out this recent interview about the band’s return on Pitchfork.
1. over underground
2. after the earthquake
3. with honors
4. it came back
5. edge of space
6. stuck on repeat
7. ain’t it strange
8. nothing to see here
9. short changed
10. two floors down
- Topshelf Records Announce Details For FREE All-Ages CMJ Show October 18 at Suburbia 6PM; Official CMJ Showcase on 10/19 Sold Out
- Tiny Engines and Topshelf Records announce Dikembe/The Jazz June split 7"
- Preorder Dikembe / The Jazz June split 7" from Tiny Engines and Topshelf Records
- The Jazz June announce vinyl release of 'The Medicine' on Topshelf Records / Storm Chaser Records
- Sundials announce new EP on Topshelf Records; on tour now with The Sidekicks and Dowsing
- Saving Abel to release new album 'Blood Stained Revolution' on Veteran's Day