Tampa, FL rockers The Nearly Deads have posted a lyric video for a new track titled, “Brave”, off their upcoming Zombie Survival Guide EP, out August 20th on Standby Records: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCnh-9yw_8.
Fresh off a Converse Battle of the Bands win at the Journey’s Backyard BBQ in Nashville, TN, and a #14 spot on the Billboard Next Big Sound Chart, The Nearly Deads are primed and ready to explode. The Nashville-based DIY band has created a buzz of their very own, mixing the polished pop vocals of singer Theresa Jeane with aggressive grunge-inspired instrumentals of Steve Tobi, Cory Walen, Kevin Koelsch, and Brandon Barnes. The Nearly Deads have managed to create a truly unique genre that not only gives a nod to gritty grunge, but brings it back in a way never heard before. Imagine Kelly Clarkson as front-woman of the Foo Fighters.
The band caused a stir when the music video for their song “Never Look Back” led to a viral outbreak, resulting in nearly 5 million views on YouTube. That buzz continues to grow every day, partly due to the social networking prowess of the band members themselves. The Deads are truly connected to their fans, and they have built up a “zombie nation” of die-hard supporters. The band has already played two of the world’s largest musical festivals, Summerfest and the Vans Warped Tour, and they have no intention of slowing down.
The Zombie EP was produced and recorded with Nashville producer Jon King (Augustana, 3 Pill Morning, Throwing Gravity) who also recorded their previous EP.
- The Nearly Deads announce Substream Takeover and show with Halestorm in Nashville
- The Nearly Deads announce West Coast tour dates with Stitched Up Heart and Neo Geo
- The Nearly Deads announce new single, kickstarter, Pridefest and Paper Dolls tour w/City of the Weak and Kaleido
- The Nearly Deads release debut album 'Invisible Tonight' Jun.24; Paper Dolls tour May 15
- The Nearly Deads release tribute to Wayne's World with new 'I Said' video
- Interview with Nashville-based female-fronted alt-rock band The Nearly Deads