Australian duo The Presets return with their new single “Goodbye Future,” a direct, electric and euphoric track that is a lighting bolt to the system. It’s the first of a series of singles for The Presets across the coming year. The Presets will also be releasing a remix package of “Goodbye Future” featuring Worldlife, Aston Shuffle, and Ilan Bluestone.
2014 is already proving to be an extremely productive year for the band, as they have just announced their collaboration with the Australian Chamber Orchestra for Timeline. Timeline is a sonic and visual journey bringing together the ACO, The Presets, a cappellavocalists plus stunning visual elements, to trace the evolution of music in concerts. The Presets will then perform at European festivals in June and July 2014, and return to North and South America before the year is out.
The Presets are Australia’s most awarded Dance Act. They have won 7 ARIA Awards (out of 12 nominations) – the Australian equivalent to the Grammys. They’ve also been awarded Songwriters of The Year (APRA Awards – equivalent to Ivor Novello Award), have released one Triple Platinum and two Gold albums, along with one Double Platinum, two Platinum and one Gold singles. Their now iconic single, “My People” is the longest charting single in Australian history.
The Presets on Facebook
The Presets on Twitter
The Presets on Soundcloud
The Presets on YouTube
- Check Yo Ponytail tour starts 10/26 featuring The Presets, LE1F, Antwon, Chela, and Franki Chan
- Check Yo Ponytail Tour w The Presets, Le1f, Antwon, Chela, Franki Chan
- American Authors release 'Best Day Of My Life' remix
- One Direction "Story of My Life" (Sevag Area-201 Remix)
- Galantis release new track 'Help' from Self Titled EP out Apr.1
- Donovan Wolfington sign to Topshelf Records; new EP out April 8