Toronto based Alternative Rock band The Rabid Whole have released the official music video for their track “Don’t Stop Now” (originally premiering with BlankTV) from their upcoming EP “Problems” (out September 23rd). The band has also announced the first batch of tour North American tour dates with Cyanotic (The Terminatour).
This year is definitely a year of boundary pushing for TRW. The video, which is our favorite to date, showcases the horror/thriller genre…with a little bit of psychedelia thrown in the mix. We had an awesome time shooting this, and we think our fans will love it. Special thanks to director Peter J Arvidsson. – Andreas Weiss (The Rabid Whole)
Click Below For An Up To Date List Of Terminatour Tour Dates:
Delivering 21st century, high-energy, electro-alternative rock, The Rabid Whole gives a refreshing take on a familiar sound. Their live act has been described by Lithium Magazine as: “painting great futuristic scenery with an eerie atmosphere…instantly causes the listener to get lost in the music and then whisked away on a surreal sci-fi trip.”
Set to release the highly anticipated follow-up to 2012’s critically acclaimed ‘Refuge’, the new release, ‘Problems’, includes credits from music industry heavy-hitters Dave ‘Rave’ Ogilvie (Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson), Noah Mintz (Death From Above 1979, Danko Jones), and Karl Schubach (Misery Signals).
The Rabid Whole have toured across the USA & Canada several times, played SXSW, NXNE, CMW, Indieweek, and Coldwaves festivals, as well as shared the stage with recognized national/international acts Dope Stars Inc, The Birthday Massacre, Econoline Crush, Hinder, Apoptygma Berzerk, Bile, to name just a few.
Album Pre-Order Link With Single Download:
Follow The Rabid Whole:
- Victor Love Releases New Solo Album 'Technomancy' On Metropolis Records
- BILE Announces Second Leg Of "Built To F*ck, Born To Tour" 2013 North American Tour With Special Guests THE RABID WHOLE
- The Rabid Whole streams new single 'Don't Stop Now' from upcoming EP out Sept.23
- Bleeding Rainbow releases track 'Images' from new album "Interrupt' out Feb.28 on Kanine Records
- NONONO announce spring tour with Twenty One Pilots and SXSW
- Ed Sheeran celebrates new album 'X' with 'Multiply Days'