Toronto based Alternative Rock band The Rabid Whole are currently streaming their new single ‘Don’t Stop Now‘ on YouTube. The single, originally premiering with Bloody Disgusting, is the first release from the band’s upcoming EP “Problems” (Out September 23rd). The dates of The Rabid Whole’s North American tour with Cyanotic, “The Teminatour,” will be announced shortly
After a year of all kinds of monumental bullshit, we’re finally ready to release the aptly titled, ‘Problems’. We’ve gone to musical places where we haven’t gone before and can’t wait for our fans to hear it. I feel this is some of our strongest/deepest material to date. We’ve got an exciting few months coming up touring North America and will be rockin’ a city near you. –Andreas Weiss [The Rabid Whole]
Album Pre-Order Link With Single Download:
Delivering 21st century, high-energy, electro-alternative rock, The Rabid Whole gives a refreshing take on a familiar sound. Their live act has been described by Lithium Magazine as: “painting great futuristic scenery with an eerie atmosphere…instantly causes the listener to get lost in the music and then whisked away on a surreal sci-fi trip.”
Set to release the highly anticipated follow-up to 2012’s critically acclaimed ‘Refuge’, the new release, ‘Problems’, includes credits from music industry heavy-hitters Dave ‘Rave’ Ogilvie (Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson), Noah Mintz (Death From Above 1979, Danko Jones), and Karl Schubach (Misery Signals).
The Rabid Whole have toured across the USA & Canada several times, played SXSW, NXNE, CMW, Indieweek, and Coldwaves festivals, as well as shared the stage with recognized national/international acts Dope Stars Inc, The Birthday Massacre, Econoline Crush, Hinder, Apoptygma Berzerk, Bile, to name just a few.
Follow The Rabid Whole:
- BILE Announces Second Leg Of "Built To F*ck, Born To Tour" 2013 North American Tour With Special Guests THE RABID WHOLE
- The Rabid Whole release 'Don't Stop Now' video and N. American tour dates with Cyanotic
- Outasight announces new album and releases video for first single
- Say Lou Lou announce new album, release Lindstrom single and live date in London
- Emarosa release new song 'People Like Me, We Just Don't Play' on Rise Records
- Amaranthe to release new album 'Massive Addictive' in Oct. on Spinefarm Records