Orchestral art rock group The Red Paintings will release their highly anticipated debut, full-length studio album The Revolution Is Never Comingon October 1st via The End Records. Known for their visionary stage shows incorporating live art, human canvases, and theatrics, The Red Paintings are a multi-faceted genre-spanning act incorporating everything rock from alternative to punk to industrial.
Recently, the band unveiled the first single from the album titled “Wasps” and premiered the companion music video at mtvU with them calling it “dark, cinematic” with a dynamic sound similar in spirit to NIN and 30 Seconds To Mars. View the video for “Wasps” now online at: http://youtu.be/e-iUVFcwZE4.
Currently on tour in the U.K., the band recently wrapped a U.S. tour supporting …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead and will return to the U.S. in September to tour in support of their new album. Following a sold-out U.S. theatre tour earlier in the year, The Red Paintings will once again join punk-lords Mindless Self Indulgence on their massive UK & Europe tour later this fall/winter.
The Red Paintings The Revolution is Never Coming tracklisting:
1. Vampires Are Chasing Me 3:26
2. Dead Children 5:23
3. Dead Adults 7:24
4. Wasps 4:05
5. The Fall Of Rome 9:05
6. Walls 4:20
7. Streets Fell Into My Window 5:41
8. You’re Not One Of Them 4:35
9. It Is As It Was 5:12
10. Hong Kong 8:50
11. Deleted Romantic 4:20
12. Rain 4:13
13. The Revolution Is Never… 8:32
Official website: www.theredpaintings.com
The End Records: www.theendrecords.com
- Michelle Chamuel shares new single from debut album out Feb.10 on The End Records / ADA
- The Red Paintings Release "Wasps" Single
- The Red Paintings "The Revolution Is Never Coming" Now Available Everywhere
- The Red Paintings Make Their TV Debut on AXS TV
- The Red Paintings Announce December Tour Dates with Spacehog and Sponge