Midwest veterans The Story Changes, celebrate 10 years of being a band with the release of With Just One Song, I Give This All To You. The 130+ page book documents the band’s lyrical content and discography alongside photos from the road and in-studio over the past decade.
Hand numbered and limited to 100.
The book is currently available in The Story Changes’ online shop with some great and exclusive bundles including the pairing up with their latest full-length album, Static And Trembling.
Book / Online Shop Link: http://thestorychanges.storenvy.com
Mark McMillon of The Story Changes also was recently featured on well received Nothing To Write Home About Podcast featuring Matt Pryor of The Get Up Kids.
Listen to the Episode HERE
10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOWS
6/6 @ Ruby Tuesday Live – Cbus, OH
6/7 @ Blind Bob’s – Dayton, OH
- Audiotree Live releases new in-studio session from The Story Changes
- The Story Changes starts March tour schedule
- The Story Changes release cover of 'Long Distance' by ALL / Descendents
- DIY skate punks GIANTS celebrate 5 year anniversary with Limited Edition Book
- Kittie launch crowdfunding campaign to release Documentary & Book
- Replenish Records celebrates 4 years with special offers