An eclectic mix of psychedelia, rock, and Brit-pop, The Tambourine Girls is the songwriting project of Deep Sea Arcade guitarist Simon Relf.
‘Blood and Bones’ is the leading single from The Tambourine Girls’ forthcoming debut EP – The End of Time – which was recorded with the help of Jack Moffitt (The Preatures), fellow Deep Sea Arcade members Carlos Adura, Nick Weaver and James Manson, and Tony Buchen (Andy Bull,The Church, Tim Finn) on production duties.
The track’s lyrics stem from a string of poems that Relf crafted while living on the NSW south coast – blending the worldy and personal aspects of his life.
Through his determined belief in Simon’s songwriting, producer Tony Buchen was instrumental in getting the project off the ground. His large palate of analog and digital techniques – drawn from the 1940’s to today – evolved into a crucial element of The Tambourine Girls’ sound.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- SycAmour signs to Hopeless Records stream EP now