This month’s top 10 is dominated by pop music—albeit from a variety of sources. Mickey Mouse Club veterans like Britney and Justin Timberlake turn up alongside American Idol alumni Phillip Phillips and Kelly Clarkson. Further from the mainstream, Duck Sauce and Capital Cities contribute crossover hits while Zedd and Avicii represent the overseas DJ contingent. Somewhere in the bunch, there’s a song that’ll make you want to break out your running shoes.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
Zedd & Foxes – Clarity (Style of Eye Remix) – 129 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for September 2013
- The Top 10 Workout Songs For November 2013
- The Top 10 Workout Songs of 2014 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs from January 2015 by Run Hundred
- The Top 10 workout songs for March 2015 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for August 2014 from RunHundred