This month’s top 10 list plays host to a variety of dance cuts, club remixes, and curious collaborations. On the cardio front, you’ll find a pair of songs from Cash Cash—an original song and a remix of Katy Perry’s latest single. If you’re looking for something uptempo to score your next run, either will fit the bill.
For lower rep workouts—crunches, push-ups, and the like—there’s an updated version of the summertime smash “Turn Down for What” that keeps the same 100 BPM as the original, while dialing up the intensity and adding new verses from Juicy J, 2 Chainz, and French Montana.
From out of left field, you’ll find a country-meets-pop hit featuring Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan and Jason Derulo. Equally surprising, the single, biggest vote-getter of the month is an ode to going hard from Swedish DJ duo Dada Life and heavy metal icon Sebastian Bach.
On the whole, this playlist compiles a healthy mix of new tunes, fresh takes on recent favorites, and a few curve balls. So, there should be plenty of songs here to keep you moving and a few to keep you guessing.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- League Of Starz LOS.FM Mixtape Drops 10/10/13 via LiveMixtapes
- Norwegian Electronic Duo ROYKSOPP signs to CherryTree/Interscope
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- DJ Snake and LIL Jon release music video for 'Turn Down For What'
- XXL & RED Distribution Reveal Latest Special Edition Mini-Mag
- Wild Style & Vission Create A G-House Remake of Eazy-E's Classic hit "Boyz - N - The Hood"!