Remixes abound in this month’s top 10 list. Half the songs below are chart favorites that have been given a makeover—including hits by Zedd, One Direction, and Ellie Goulding. Beyond the valley of the remixes, you’ll find uptempo folk from The Fray, the latest single from Flo Rida, and a new collaboration between Eminem and Rihanna.
Whatever your tastes, there should be something in here that’ll make you want to break a sweat.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
Avicii – Wake Me Up (Avicii Speed Remix) – 126 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- Amnesty International concert to feature Blondie, Peter Gabriel, Bob Geldof, Yoko Ono, Susan Sarandon and Sting
- Grammy nominated Needtobreathe announces 2015 North American tour dates
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for October from Run Hundred
- Zedd to release 'Clarity' deluxe edition on Interscope Records
- Zedd releases 'Clarity' deluxe edition on Interscope Records
- The Top 10 Workout Songs For August 2013