This month’s top 10 list is as eclectic as they come. From the Top 40, you’ll find a slew of collaborations featuring Enrique Iglesias, Macklemore, and Shakira. Beyond the pop charts, you’ll find a college radio hit from Grouplove, a country anthem from Jerrod Niemann, and a club rocker from Martin Garrix. No matter what kind of music you like, there should be something below to get your pulse (and feet) racing.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
Lady GaGa, R. Kelly & Rick Ross – Do What U Want (DJWS Remix) – 99 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for July from Run Hundred
- Thunder On The Mountain released headliner and performance schedule
- The Top 10 Workout Songs of 2013 from Run Hundred
- Top 10 Workout Songs for May 2014 from Run Hundred
- Tegan and Sara Perform "Same Love" with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis On Stage at Osheaga Festival
- Five must-see videos for your Labor Day weekend.