This month’s top 10 list plays host to an eclectic bunch of established and upstart musical acts. On the international front, you’ll find a reggae hit from the Canadian band Magic and a platinum single from Norwegian duo Nico & Vinz. Elsewhere country artists Jarrod Niemann and Lady Antebellum document their nights on the town. Finally,you can check out the latest from newcomers Tune-Yards and Charli XCX alongside chart regulars Katy Perry and Shakira.
No matter where your interests lie on the musical spectrum, there should be something for you below. So, if you’re looking for a few new tunes to liven up your summer workouts, this month’s playlist will give you 10 great places to start.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for October from Run Hundred
- EDM Sauce Reveals: KTown Shekki vs Savagez to Collab on Far East Movement Remix of "The Illest"
- Far East Movement "The Illest" Remix feat. Riff Raff , Schoolboy Q and B.O.B.
- Top 10 Workout Songs for May 2014 from Run Hundred
- Bobby Green Releases "Lights" Featuring Whitney Phillips