This month’s playlist is dominated by club tracks. Fitz & The Tantrums appeared in last month’s Top 10 and have returned this month with the only rock song to make the cut. Apart from that, everything else is straight from the dancefloor: a fierce new single from Kylie Minogue, a riff on Instagram culture from The Chainsmokers, and a collaboration between Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs of 2013 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 workout songs for March 2015 from RunHundred
- Album Review: Skylar Grey - Don't Look Down
- Midnight Red announce Spring tour dates with Austin Mahone & The Wanted
- Kylie Minogue to release new album 'Kiss Me Once' Mar. 18 on Warner Bros. Records/Parlophone
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for July from Run Hundred